xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
illdevilinc

Ill Devil Inc Get Paid. i will pay you 25 cents a site

Okay everyone,
i understand now that i have been kind of cheap when i try to ge some help with my site. I need testers to test Get Paid To sites and find out if there a verified payer or not. Now my new offer:
for every site that gets concluded to be a verified payer (you must provide all the screenshots and all the detals) i will pay you 25 cents. I will appoint sites to you (with this offer you can not chose the sites you enter). And if you have already been paid by a site and have the screen shots i will pay you 10 cents just for entering the site in our system. On top of that i will allow you to put the site under your refferal link. And as the last feature, just for helping my site i will give you a 500 mega byte high speed FTP access on the hosting site, for you to use for anything you want, i will also give you your own subdomain. If you want to apply for this possision (a site tester) please email me at illdevilinc@gmail.com. And the site you will be working on is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
thanks,
illdevilinc

So basically going to other sites and getting them to buy advertisments campains? Or something? That's quite a bit of work, I don't know it I'd do it for 25cents, seems like there's more work involved then pay.Sorry but that's my opinion, if I'm wrong correct me.

So basically going to other sites and getting them to buy advertisments campains? Or something? That's quite a bit of work, I don't know it I'd do it for 25cents, seems like there's more work involved then pay.Sorry but that's my opinion, if I'm wrong correct me.

No,
sorry for misleading you, but what i mean for you to do is test the site (by clicking links or reading emails), request payout, if they pay you take a screenshot of the site and then enter the data on my site using the provided forms.
I think since the pay is on a per site payment, and you will also get paid from the site, the ammount you get per site is a good ammount. And also i am only starting the payment at 25 cents to see hwo the person reviews and how she/he manages the possision, then i will increase the pay.
Sorry for the confusion,
illdevilinc