xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
canlspelt

Rugby Ref Calls For A Soccer Sin Bin

Top Welsh Referee Nigel Whitehouse has called for Soccer to adopt some of rugbys own refereeing tactics, including a sin bin and a video referee.Whitehouse told the western mail that "In football there is so much abuse of referees by the players. Referees are under immense pressure as it is, but the way players surround and intimidate them is ridiculous."He later said that he "would be in favour of some sort of sin-binning being introduced, whether it was for five or 10 minutes" and also that he belives "If a player knew he was going to be sin-binned for certain offences he would stop doing them."I am personally all for this idea as I belive the disciplin in soccer has got out of hand, in my opinion there is truley no other way. What are your thaughts on this?

I dont get it, are you talking about football or soccer? Because in soccer when a player even raises his voice to a referee, the referee may get ticked off and could pull out a yellow or red card. In football I have no Idea because I havent seen anything like this happen.

Sorry, the guys Welsh and here in britain we call soccer "football"Interestingly enough the first official form of "football" was in fact rugby, officially rugby holds the rights to the name but they're just about the only sport who dont use it!