xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MTGaming

Nokia 6230

Who here has a Nokia 6230. I do. If you do what features do you like on it. I like that it has a radio and multi media stuff on it. The only problem is I can't connect it to the computer to download music to it. Yes it is sort of a media phone. It even has a media card.What features do you hate about it. I hate that sometimes my calls drop and that I can't connect to blue tooth without the password. I have no clue what the password is.I am just curious. I love the Nokia 6230. I had the Moterola 555 but I didn't like moterola so I switched to blue tooth after my 2 year liscense agreement was up.Also over all do you like the phone or not. Rating of 1-10. 1 meaning you hate it 10 meaning you love it.

The bluetooth software or nokia software that came with the phone wont work unless you have the completely compatilble bluetooth dongle which is hard to find. Nokia are bad when it comes to their software.My 6230i is the same as the 6230 but it has a better screen and camere and a center button on the direction keys.

Who here has a Nokia 6230. I do. If you do what features do you like on it. I like that it has a radio and multi media stuff on it. The only problem is I can't connect it to the computer to download music to it. Yes it is sort of a media phone. It even has a media card.

What features do you hate about it. I hate that sometimes my calls drop and that I can't connect to blue tooth without the password. I have no clue what the password is.

I am just curious. I love the Nokia 6230. I had the Moterola 555 but I didn't like moterola so I switched to blue tooth after my 2 year liscense agreement was up.

Also over all do you like the phone or not. Rating of 1-10. 1 meaning you hate it 10 meaning you love it.

You can view all of this mobile and compare with other mobiles in

http://www.gsmarena.com/

I think that nokia n series are better, but the price...