xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shawtykiwi

Heya hey all

Hello there! I would like to welcome you to Xisto.com! I am actually 14 and relatively tall and I have had a good time here. The members are really nice and as long as you follow the rules, I'm sure that they'll be very nice to you in return. I hope you have a good time here and if you need anything, feel free to PM me as I'm almost always around here. Have fun now!

Hello Shawtykiwi (way down under) Posted Image and welcome from an elder on the Trap 17 forum. Must be winter there, right? You will find lots of friendly helpful people on Trap 17. As already mentioned, just follow the rules, post interesting content and share your knowledge. If you want hosting, you will get the hosting points really quick by doing this. I am in Michigan, USA.

Hi Shawtykiwi welcome to the Xisto Family. Being a part of this wonderful community is one of the best things available for free available online. Checkout the various topics in the forum and contribute your part in this forum. Get more credits and my wiahes for getting a free hosting account absolutely free with no ads, only available here in Xisto.com . Enjoy your time being here.Let me remind you that keep your posts informative and never ever spam here. Happy Trapping.