xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nirvana43

Poem On Kurt Cobain!

Here is 1 poem on nirvana's lead vocal Kurt Cobain!

i'm a diehard fan of Kurt! ;)

my first share for trap though... :)

Kurt Cobain is alive and well..

I saw him in a 7-11 down in hell.... I gazed at him with a long deep stare..

He looked back at me and then declared... "You gullable people think I'm dead,

When never a bullet shot through my head.... And here I am happy in my own sweet hell,

This is the place where I like to dwell... Never will I ever return to earth..

For I have hated it ever since birth..... No reunion with me because

You can remember me the way I was.... For I do not wish for any more of the pain,

Peace, Love, and Empathy, Kurt Cobain....

Edited by nirvana43 (see edit history)

Wow, that really is something. I'm quite the big fan of Kurt Cobain myself... This is definitely really cool, I don't think I've ever heard a poem on Kurt Cobain... Most of my friends have an anti-Kurt Cobain thing going on, the others love to rock! Keep writing stuff as good as this and.... Well, I'll love you for it!

Keep up the good work. :blink:

Wow, this is an awesome poem about Kurt. I am extremely and eternally in love with Kurt Cobain since forever, so I liked your sweet little poem from the bottom of my heart. No one wrote a poem about this angel, I guess so I felicitate you. Thank you.-PrincessRiviere

saint kurt

Poem On Kurt Cobain!

Kurt is a saint and wherever he is right now I hope he'll be happier than he is before in this sad and mean,mean world

-reply by francis

Tribute to Curt CobainPoem On Kurt Cobain!And grinding out,That gravelled ice,Then washing soft away,To find,retrieve,express so much,Beyond us,You felt it harder,And then for death,To dance,to get,To rocket out of veiw unchanged,Behind mine eyes,A picket fence,To brave not the chasm from whence you DARED.-reply by Ivor Lee