xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
peo

How Long Before Site Un-suspend? site suspended

how long time does it take to activate site ? :)

how long time does it take to activate site ? ;)

have been waiting since thursday :(

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
For creating a topic title "Help" I should issue a warning. You are in hosting group now and you should fully understand our forum rules. No exceptions! And for double posting you are very close to getting another warning.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

When you request for assistance like this, always provide your cpanel name, your site and your current hosting credit count. So what's your full story? When was your site suspended and was it due to lack of hosting credits? If so, when was the time you brought it up to above 4 and waited about 1 hour for the result? And what's your current hosting credit count?Have you also checked your chmod settings for your public_html and .htaccess?

ssorry for double posting didnt know =( me and a friend shares account because we are building a site together - I think i recieved over 4 posts yesterdayCpanel name: peosite url : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ credits at the moment : 9-10well..i changed my internet provider recently - unfortunately i wasnt able to post in trap. :) When i came back i had around -6 hosting credits - started posting like mad - and been waiting several hours.I tried to login to my cpanel and ftp - however, i can't access ;) kind regards,peo

Well, I checked your hosting and you're not suspended. I can see your website's phpbb just fine, among with other files.If you're having trouble connecting to your cpanel and FTP, please double check your username and password or all other security setting including enabling Xisto and your site as trusted site for your browser. As far as your hosting with Xisto goes, it's all green <_<