xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KooL

Rules, Please Look

there should be atleast a guildlines admin and mods and members should follow. So they know what they can and cant do. and what they have to follow, if they abuse anything stated on guildlines, they can suffer whatever conswquences are started in guildlines.Because i feel some mods maybe abusing there power

Most moderators do not 'abuse their power'. I hope that I don't, anyway.The only time a moderator will generally delete a post or lock/remove a thread is if it is either if it is spam, if it refers to anything illegal, or if it otherwise breaches what is generally acceptable. I'm sure most people are capable of working out what is tolerable and what is not.

Well, I for one don't question the right of the admins and mods to moderate in exercise of their authority. But I think the problem lies in how they moderate, coz people take it differently, sometimes personally.

yes.. I agree.. When, Moderators do their job, some members take it seriously like Football123132. He was really angry and pissed off.. I told him the things and he seems to be fine now. But this usually happens. The solution should be Moderators should delete the post and should not give any hint that they did it. instead they could simply PM the person and warn him secretly.