xisto Community
cragllo

[request] Website Template For clan website, cant pay

Hello, I am looking for someone to create a website emplate for the Official Pure Pwnage Clan, Official gaming clan for Pure Pwnage.

Well, our current site is a bit rubbish, and we want a more hi-tec and mechanical/industrial gaming theme to the site while still using the base red, black and white colours, and of corse the Pure Pwnage logo.

Posted Image

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

So, what are the specifications we want?

We want to keep the same sort of layout

120px navigation bar to the left

content area expandable to the edge of the page

10px margin to left and right (top and bottom touching edges)

header must be no taller than 230px (space for two 468x60 banners to the top right)

would be nice to fit in 800x600, but with our content, it probably won't, 1024x768 should be fine

the word clan can be integrated however, must look decent

design must be awesome

well, maybe search the web because its hard to get a good looking design that is going to match what you need. Visit my website if you need anything to be done, or otherwise try to search it up on google.com. Good luck.Ill see what I can do to get you started, a basic layout with what you need. But I am kinda busy this week. So ill see what I can do.. if anything.

Edited by savge17 (see edit history)

Thats the thing, Im not looking for some pre-made template, I'm asking if anyone would like to create this design, the site gets about 2000 unique hots a day as it is and im sure we could link back to you.

I took a crack at this. I'm still working on it, but tell me what you think of it.Preview via PM.

I can help also. Me, you, and truefusion can get anything done! haha PM me anytime. I will get on this in the morning, but it's 1:43 AM here so i'm tired. Not to mention i have http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and i'm making another site from scratch, but i love helping out and making graphics and websites.