xisto Community
nirvana43

Suggestion of Any Free Host For Adsense

Hi guyes..plz suggest me any gud free domain host for my site... i want to put google ads on it..but as far as i know.. google adsense do not allow sites hosted on free domain hosts bcuz they already got their own ads on it...so plz suggest me any gud free host which will b allowded by adsense...

All Xisto members are free to have their Google adsense ads. Google has no objections in this, because Xisto does not put its own ads on member sites.

All Xisto members are free to have their Google adsense ads. Google has no objections in this, because Xisto does not put its own ads on member sites.

can u plz tell me how cani get free domain on Xisto?
where to register? :)

When you get hosting with Trap 17 you get a subdomain address (something.trap17.com) for free with it, but you cannot get one of these domains from Trap 17 without the hosting. You can also use any of the many domain registrars to get a top level domain (.com .co.uk .org etc) and then point this to your hosting.

Trap17 is "free" and you can put Ad sense in it, thats why most of the people are here I think. Since you actually earn your domain, then the company has no need to put ad's in the member's site. This is why Xisto is the best :)