xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

New Tintin Sigs Rate it

Lol 1st one is cool, but i think you could make the background darker, so tintin and snowy will become brighter and more visible :) (like in the 2nd one), and if you did that with photoshop, you could try out some layer modes (Darken, Color, ect) with the text, sometimes it goes cooler ;).Also the tintin/snowy layer could have also Outer glow, but thinner than the shadow.One more thing lol, i think they have too much height as images for sig, but that's only my oppinion.

Lol 1st one is cool, but i think you could make the background darker, so tintin and snowy will become brighter and more visible :) (like in the 2nd one), and if you did that with photoshop, you could try out some layer modes (Darken, Color, ect) with the text, sometimes it goes cooler ;).

Also the tintin/snowy layer could have also Outer glow, but thinner than the shadow.

One more thing lol, i think they have too much height as images for sig, but that's only my oppinion.

Thanx NeOnix for your advice and tips.

Here is my modified sig

Posted Image