xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sacraficer

Fishing need help on things

do you think fishing is a sport ?

yes actually fishing is a sport. they have tournamentsand if you go to canadian tire youll find fishing rods and fishing gear in the sports ill wont you?

do you think fishing is a sport ?

yes actually fishing is a sport. they have tournamentsand if you go to canadian tire youll find fishing rods and fishing gear in the sports ill wont you?

yes actually fishing is a sport. they have tournamentsand if you go to canadian tire youll find fishing rods and fishing gear in the sports ill wont you?yes actually fishing is a sport. they have tournamentsand if you go to canadian tire youll find fishing rods and fishing gear in the sports ill wont you?

thank for the info :) ! in france it's an hobby
Edited by seastien (see edit history)

What kind of fishing are you doing? Ocean/bay fishing (big ocean fish like bass), or river fishing (trout and such)?I've done some river fishing on the American river in CA and other rivers around Tahoe and elsewhere. It's fun. I'm not very experienced, but I go with my dad once and a while when we get to good rivers.