xisto Community
MusicOnly

What Do You Hate On Your Mobilephone? FM,MP3 player, EDGE..Do we need that?

I have a Samsung D500, from last year.I have not much to complain, except for the slide...Every month I clean behind the slide and pour out tons of sand, dirt, dust and suchSometimes you can even hear the slide crunch because all of this vilth.But other than that, no not much to complain :)

I hate the service that Nextel has in rural areas. Which is rather non-existent, since Nextel's focus is contained in the industrial and commercial sectors. (Just a gripe... I know this won't really change.) :) I also hate phone bills. As in the fact that you sign up for a $40/mo plan. Then you tack on messaging for a couple of bucks and insurance. Then they charge a handful for EACH multimedia message. Not to mention government and miscellaneous fees... which now goes up to $55/mo. That's almost $700 a year for cell phone use.The worst part about this is that it's almost necessary that you have a cell phone nowadays. The convenience AND necessity of being able to be reached is crucial to work and even social networking. But an individual could save a LOT of money by not having a cell phone...As for the actual device itself, I'm actually quite happy with the phone, as long as things don't unexpectantly go FUBAR on me. Like my outer LCD.Unfortunately (or fortunately?), my cell phone was stolen and I get a replacement phone... but with a $50 non-refundable deductible. I'm not sure whether to be grateful for paying $50 for a $300 phone or to be irritated to be paying $50 for a phone that should be replaced for free... since I didn't ASK to have my phone stolen from me. Not to mention that Sprint wholeheartedly offered to suspend my service, but never offered a discount or any lessening of my bill for the period of time that I didn't even have a phone to utilize the plan with.Can't blame them... the company is out for money, but it would have been a very nice gesture. Wouldn't you lessen a bill by $10 or so to get great feedback from a customer and possibly have him/her spread the good word to attract more customers? (Best investment of $10, in my opinion.)

The one thing tat i hate on my mobile phone is the Bulkiness, i use a nokia 6600 and its so bulky tat i feel ashamed carry it, but unfortulately i cant buy a new phone also , the earlier phone i was using was a nokia 3310 its even better than this , atleat its slimmer than nokia 6600, also the nokia 6600 doesnt not suppor mp3 and FM ,this is one thing tat every phone must have.. in todays world.