xisto Community
areawe

Login Problem

I recently changed from the free Xisto hosting to the paid hosting at Xisto - Web Hosting. Now I can't seem to log into my control panel. I'm using the old login and password, which is all I have. Am I doing something wrong?Thanks for your help.

Hi there:

I am not sure what you might be doing wrong (I am assuming you recieved the welcome emails from CH), but the following is worth trying:

Go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Login using your Xisto - Web Hosting details - the same details you used while signing up (they should be in one of your email accounts).
You should be able to see some sort of a client panel, and your domain.
There's a little icon beside the domain that takes you to the cpanel, another that takes you to the billing area.

You should be able to access your cpanel directly as well, though. What url are you trying? You have a registered a domain on the CH account, right?

HTH - Cheerio!

Hi there:
I am not sure what you might be doing wrong (I am assuming you recieved the welcome emails from CH), but the following is worth trying:

Go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Login using your Xisto - Web Hosting details - the same details you used while signing up (they should be in one of your email accounts).
You should be able to see some sort of a client panel, and your domain.
There's a little icon beside the domain that takes you to the cpanel, another that takes you to the billing area.

You should be able to access your cpanel directly as well, though. What url are you trying? You have a registered a domain on the CH account, right?

HTH - Cheerio!

thanks that helped me! :)

problem resolved. closed.