xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Panzer

Hi Everyone

Hi,Just tellign everyone a little bit about myself. I like playing squash, soccer and orienteering. I played warcraft 2 battle.net for 6 years, runescape for 2 and currently playing starcraft (Battle.net). I enjoy baking, biking, running, making websites. Im from New Zealand so its a little bit isolated (Dont know anyone in the internet world) so if you are, PM me!

Welcome to Xisto. You sound like you are a very active person in many things. I also enjoy biking, running, and try to make web sites. I'm sure you will fit in here just fine. If you are looking for a good free web host this is the place to be.

Hello Panzer Posted Image and welcome from an elder on the Trap 17 forum. Yes you sound like a very active person. I see indoor and outdoor activities listed. This makes for a well rounded individual. You have found the right site if you are looking for hosting. Keep up the good content and you will have enough points very soon to apply for it. You will meet lots of friendly and helpful people at Trap 17. So now you DO know someone on the world wide internet. I am from Michigan, USA.

welcome to Xisto.com the best free webhosting of the net! I hope you'll enjoy this forum and the great comunauty, New zeland is realy nice!