xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tetraca

The Code You Need Source Code Wiki

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I've created this wiki for the purpose of allowing for an easy database of ready to use code for any programming language used today. I've created a few BASIC examples, but maybe some of you would like to contribute sources too. I'm sorry about the domain name, but I simply stand waiting for it to be confirmed any longer.

Sorry for my late respose, I haven't checked lately, but I created this all with TikiWiki, a Wiki system available on Fantastico, and all things you see come with Tikiwiki. It comes with many things. Quite nice...

I like the idea a lot, as long as people comment and explain code thoroughly. It would be awesome if it would color the syntax aswell.Also, when I logged in, I successfully logged in, yet it said it failed. Might want to check up on that.

Perhaps I could find a mod for that, but I don't know. All I can do right now is code catagorization.I wish I could report bugs but for some dang reason I cannot. I will post up a notiice on the front page.

Very nice site you got there. I like the design, the banner seems sort of empty except for that logo, you might want to try to do something with that. I like the colors they fit in nicely. Nice job overall. Hopefully everything works out for you.