xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
grimreaper423

The Sims 2

I think the sims 2 is awesome. It is soooooo much better than the sims 1. It has much better graphics, you can actually zoom in. Also I like how your children can actually grow up and go to college(they can only go to college with the university exp though). Overall, it's a great game.

I've played it and it's amazing first and you won't get bored as fast as in number 1. The graphics are much better and there's much more to do

I play Sims 2. It's graphics are so much better than the original. More detail and everything. Plus these new expansion pack ideas like seasons, business, and stuff add a lot to the experience. It's almost like controlling someone in real life, only.. you don't. (= Once more expansion packs come out the game's going to get a lot more interesting to play, I think.

The Sims 2 is the greatest game of all my games installed in my computer. I really love it especially I take control of everything like God. But Sims is not like us, because in The Sims 2, your Sims' god is you, the player and you take control of them what to do and do and do and do. But opposite here in real life, we are the ones who control our lives and we have a god the source of everything and strength. It's a very looong game because it is an open ended game and it doesn't end right away. Unlike in other games after you've finished your missions and you have accomplished them successfully then after that it's all the end. You cannot play the game anymore but you may start at the back to rejoice your enjoyment again. But it's not like that in The Sims 2, Sims are born and Sims dies, then a new generation has come and that generation will die and then new generation has come and then that generation will die and that cycle will keep on repeating again and again unless it stops when all of your Sims die.I usually re mince the days when I was playing that great The Sims 2 game. I usually create Sims create them lots, buy things that they need, and controlling them. I don't use any cheats, modifications, trainers, and others that would make my game easier. What's the purpose of the game if you would just cheat and cheat then your Sims lives would be easier. I would love to live in a simple lives, living with an exact money letting them have jobs, waiting them to promote, and waiting them to earn money. So my game has rosed and it's very wonderful now. It's great to boast tp your friends saying that you didn't use an cheats, modifications, trainers and I have worked hard for it hardly and clean.Simming is the Best!