xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tom

I'm Full Of Emotions

Well, recently i've been judged on my personality, and been called emotionless etc. (bullified >_<") And, well I made this cause i guess i was angry you could say! anyway, the reflection of the lil dudes, is the real emotion inside me, and the clear solid white dudes is me on the outside! I guess you could say that "just because you are happy on the outside, doesn't mean you're happy on the inside!"

If you can't see the image you can go to : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

Posted Image

Notice from electriic:
Xisto asks that you don't post any images that are wider than the board width. If you must post an image this large, please scale it down or just post a link to it. Scaled down by 70%. PM sent to user.
Edited by Tom (see edit history)

This is really cool. Love the shadow on the ground

Thanks! Did you notice that the reflection isn't the same as the image? I don't think you understood the picture, but yeah, thanks! Any Constructive/creative comments?

Quite clever Tom. I guess you call this something along the lines of "Putting on a brave face." As far as an image goes, there a lot of wasted space, particularly at the top, you could have easily lowered the title closer to the images and cropped the image. All same, nice job. :)

Yeah, priginally, I had abit mroe stuff on it, but it didn't look simple enough so, I trimmed it down abit! Simple wallpapers are the same as minimalistic wallpapers, as seen on Deviant Art. I'm not a fan of having alot of detail, so, that's why I like doing minimalistic wallpapers! And Yeah I guess It could be called, putting on a brave face!

great pic but as you have said, some might not even notice that the reflection is different from the top. Try to reduce the empty spaces and add some lines, like drawing a little cross at the edge of the text. It has potential to be more interesting than it is right now.keep up the good job.