xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
squeaky

Subspace Contiumm

Subspace Contiumm is pretty simple game to be played when bored on those summer days. I myself play it because it does not take up much bandwidth and its fun. Continumm is a 2D shooting game with many online players. It has a variety of servers and arena you may play in with different challenges. On average, Contiumm has about 1000 players a day! Downloads are located at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ If anyone has a chance to play this awesome game, I play in SSCI Halo, and my sn is MistorxSqueaky. Give it a try, downloads are very short!

P.S If anyone has questions about Contiumm, contact me.

Squeaky

:D:PHey ... Sqeaky.!!! Great to see that SS aka Continuum is being promoted ...

I was a member of SS in the beta years... testing new zones and moderating SuperShips... for 7 years.. off and on.

I havnt been around for a few years now .. but went visiting the zones a few months ago.. matter of fact just the other day i put the web site on my favorites list.. and will be reentering the SS/Continuum rhelm in the near future.....

For those who read this post... SS/Contiuum, as Squeaky said... is a (in my opinion) GREAT online 2d game.. If flying around in space with the spaceship of ur choice, and great teammates, either gathering flags, scoring with the spaceball, or just racking up kill points... (and many many more features) then give SS/Continuum a try.... you wont be disappointed im sure....

Your loyal SS/Continuum member

{former}Weapon Squad Leader/SuperShips Mod .... Zandramas :)