xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yellowhairedguy20

Hello!

welcome anonymous to Xisto!lol, if you want more credits, to be able to get your hosting you should post longer posts, not small posts :) tell us more about yourself like your name, what you intend to make on your website if you get hosting...also, i suggest that if havent allready, you read the Xisto readme (link is avaiilable in my profile)... its gives your rules,and guidelines to follow ;)other than that i cant really say anything else except welcome to the site! and good luck with getting your hosting because you didn't tell us much about yourself.. lol

Hey yellowHairdGuy20 ! welcome to this great communauty, other guys who talking good about this forum are right, this is a good opportunity to get hosted for nothing !Hope you'll enjoy hereHave a nice day! :)

welcome anonymous to Xisto!
lol, if you want more credits, to be able to get your hosting you should post longer posts, not small posts tell us more about yourself like your name, what you intend to make on your website if you get hosting...

also, i suggest that if havent allready, you read the Xisto readme (link is avaiilable in my profile)... its gives your rules,and guidelines to follow

other than that i cant really say anything else except welcome to the site! and good luck with getting your hosting because you didn't tell us much about yourself.. lol

OK, I will tell you a little more about myself.

My name is yellowhairedguy20 and I intend to create a website about the video gaming series Ratchet & Clank. I will create this site by using Joomla! I currently have a job working at Toys 'R Us and I live in the United States of America. I came to this site because I wanted quality hosting without having to pay for it in money(Posts work a lot better!).

In my spare time I like to play video games, play basketball, and strum new songs on my guitar. I also enjoy going to the movies with my friends and I also enjoy eating (Who doesn't?).

Well, that's all I can think of right now! :)

Hello yellowhairedguy20 Posted Image and welcome from an elder on the Trap 17 forum. Well that sounds good to me. U have come to the right place for dependable hosting. Plus, the people here are really helpful and friendly. As Albus says, just keep posting good content and you will get hosting in no time. Good Luck!

Welcome to Xisto yellowhairedguy20! It has really good and free webhosting without any blasted ads which is nice. Like Albus said, be sure to read the rules and such and if you have any questions feel free to ask. :)

hello and welcome to Xisto and if your looking for good hositng youve found the wrong place because this is only the best hosting lol, no really this is the best free hosting, it really does rock,the community is great, the poeple are great, the support is great and well everythign is great here at Xisto, its the best, and im one very proud member!!!!this forum rocks and everything it stands for rocks, free hosting is hard but with Xisto its a whole lot easier! and it is the best, once agian welcome to Xisto and im sure everyone will be pleased to accept you into the community!once agian if your new make sure your 100% sure of the rule because youneed to know them! and well very well done on finding Xisto! good luck in the community and wiht your sites!