xisto Community
itsmyard

Usb Flash Drive Something New

Nice sig! The animation is great you could add a red, animated, sparkling light at the end of this device. You can also put some 3 dimensions so it will look more realistic. What next a C.D or perhaps a computer?

Wow thats really neat and stuff, I should try something like that. About how many hours/minutes did it take you to make that? So after you make a credit car and car what next? Buildings and stuff?If your really into stuff like that, you can try making a set of stuff, and posting a preview and maybe sell it for credits or something. :)

i do GFX for passion not for money :) took me 45 mins cause of the blending options and i was too blur at the shapes...credit card im done but it looks really ugly i will re-do and post itcar will take me about 2-3 hours cause of the headlight and stuff as its a poscheEdit: I will make a sun insteadIm done i will post it here

Edited by itsmyard (see edit history)

Nice! I like how smooth it looks. You could probably add a few more dimensions. The text and the logo doesn't look very sleek, compared to the rest of the USB drive, and the prongs at the front could probably use some inner shadow. On a real USB drive, they're embedded a little more. And yeah, a blinky light would be cool.Otherwise, nice work :)