xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
RexKwonDo

What Are Your Predications For The Super Bowl For The 2006-2007 Nfl Season?

Well i would probably say the Steelers (favorite team) but the probably is that Big Ben frikin crashed on his motorcycle and he basically messed his entire head up. So with that I would probably say that Im going to go with the colts or broncos.

I will go with atalnta falcons, since they are my hometown team but they're so freakin small, their offensive line they get crushed by other teams and the QB can't throw so they're good but hopyfully their defense can do the work. and hopefully vick can start throwing the dang ball and maybe the receivers got better cuz they suck to.

Well im English but supprise i do follow the NFL as much as i can living over here. Its actually getting really popular. Anyway at a glance id go with colts. Just fancy them for it. But its football you never know!!! Long way off yet.