xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
seastien

Oxado / Similar Adsence Programe The best payout in the industry

Hey there :) !

Oxado enables you to insert contextual ads on your website within minutes like Google adsence and offers :

Targeted and relevant ads, automatically.

A better click-through rate, and a better payout.

A very high revenue per click.

The best payout in the industry!

Easy integration into any web site.

If you have a site you can try it and make the difference !

Join now to see it's free

for questions ask me... Im here ! :(

Good affiliate to all

Notice from serverph:
REFERRAL LINKS REMOVED. warning served.
review Xisto forum rules & TOS.

Sounds pretty good but it doesn't seem as though you could get as good of a payout as Google and since I don't know really who this company is I would stick with the company you can trust, Google. It has been around for a long time and is huge and lots of people use it. I just don't think that site can be all it sounds like it. If it is that is pretty cool but I still would stick with Google. I wish they would do that, have you make your own ads but you know it would take more time so I would probably only make a couple and use the regular adsense for any other page.

Looks good. I like a competitors even for google adsense and if there are similar programs it is good. However, for the time being I will stick with google adsense. Even in the adsense I feel that there is much scope for me to grow, not just jumping to new advertisements. And by the way, what are the four boxes on the front page of oxado? When I place my mouse over the boxes it says admin login page. Why are the boxes have nothing written or fields in it? I was wondering if this kind of things are done by professionals, it seems ridiculous. It was founded in 2005, I hope to see it grow, I may consider using it in the future. Thanks for the info.

I understand you all, I've got google adsence too for my websites lbut I tried Oxado and I seen the ads were as good as adsence so i suggest oxado to men who couldnt have a adsence count...Have a great day all

Edited by seastien (see edit history)

Hey panzer, yes i have! just 120€. you have the choice for payment mode via :

Bank transfer (IBAN | BIC / SWIFT)

MoneyBrookers ( payment mail system like paypal) moneybrookers.com

Cheque.

Have a nice day pal.