xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tonyused

Browsezilla Browsezilla

Wow...that's sad.I've never even heard of Browsezilla before.Browsezilla is trying to identify itself as Mozilla by using the dinosaur logo. Hmm...is it the same?The search page doesn't work and the download page is full of adult links.The website is completely suspicious because it has links to adult content and adult directories on the navigation bars. Go to the download page and see very explicit adult content keywords on the side bar.

Luckily the name of that browser doesn't even sound appealing. I guess it is just another money scheme to get money for people. I think it is sad what people stoop down to these days to make a few bucks while harming others. Well thanks for brining this up, hopefully people will realize this before they make that mistake.

They may attract few users but if that is the real case they are stupid. In long term people will all find out how crappy their browser is and they will not use their browsers anymore. Today browsers are there in plenty. You can always switch from one to another. Therefore, the software makers know this and they try their level best to have edge over others. If Browsezilla can manage to run their browsers that way, they are only heading towards perishing in the market. For me, I don't bother much about any other browsers. I use mozilla firefox latest version and internet explorer for checking my website compatibility for users who are still using the IE. The website link you've provided itself doesn't look professional or attractive and I won't trust such software easily. Thanks for the information though.