xisto Community
Jus B

Windows Vista What do oyu think so far?

There's a certain software make by Microsoft that scan your hardware to see if its Vista compatible and I've tried and it says my system is lack of one wddc or something card...
btw, does all of those vista installer the same like i can use the one you've installed as long as I enter my own product key? I miss the downloads provided by Microsoft but i have the product key assign to me and I'm now looking for the installer itself? anyone has any idea how to get it?

yes, if you have a key, and any of the installations (Realeased By Microsoft) , you should be good, also you can probably use any of the keys that they gave oiut, because I have two and I have used each one two or three times and have had no problems. for the installer you can go to a bit torrent site and download it, but it may not work the best, I do have it on dvd, I may be able to burn a copy and send it to you.

Well I think more people will start using macintosh anyway, because now they have started using intel you can switch between Mac OS X and Windows easily.

That would be great if possible! And I believe that Microsoft allows around 10 computers OS to be using the same key, so i think you could probably get like 20 computers running on Windows Vista...