xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Blacklaser

Messenger Plus! Live Available For Download

I wasnt overly impressed with live messenger until I downloaded messenger plus live. I do like the activity log (handy if you are away from your pc for a while) & the way you can see your contacts in a seperate window in order of last online/last chat etc. Most of the frills I wont use though, but I imagine the kids will enjoy it.

Edited by Mjay06 (see edit history)

Windows Live Messenger works fine with people who have MSN Messenger 7.5 or below. If you don't have MSN Messenger 7.5, you can't nudge people or some other features are disabled.Messenger Plus! is unable to install on your computer. Please try re-downloading the installation package. :)

Hey, I downloaded this a few months ago but I never found out how it works.... Do you extract it in the Windows Live folder? Because I see no executable......If there was, I probably clicked it and there was an error. Well...then again, I was running it on a USB Flash Drive. I'm going to try download it again and see.