xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kioku

Weird Error

I was trying to upload some stuff to update my site, until I saw this

kioku - You are out of space to upload this file

It appeared straight in a row a good couple of times, even though I tried and tried again. The weird thing about this error is that I still have about 5 MB left. Anybody have any idea of how I could make it stop giving me this error and allow me to upload stuff once more?

Were you trying to upload more than 5 MB to your site at once because that would have caused the error. What are you trying to upload like a forum or just pictures or what? Try exitting and reconnecting again to see if that gets rid of the error because it could just be a runtime error.

Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)

It was just two .html files. They probably wouldn't have totalled more than about 2kb, but it's still doing it. I tried that and it didn't work. I'll try contacting somebody about it. Thanks, though.

Well, this IS odd... I cannot think why such an error would occour. Unless it is for the same reason that Xisto.net has a 330kb filesize limit instead of 500kb. But I doubt it.