xisto Community
moldboy

Adsense On Dynamic Pages

I've been reading the adsense rules and can't find direct rules anywhere. Can I put Adsense in my user control panel, or user email. So, for example, on this site (assuming it is possable) could they put adsense into cpanel?

Will AdSense work with my dynamically generated website?

there's your answer from google, at least from your topic title query. :)

support.google.com/adsense/answer/20763?topic=8437

but why would you want to put adsense in your cpanel? i would understand emails, but cpanel? you'd be willing to distribute your cpanel to others for access? i would assume you'd like your cpanel for private use, and as it is private, your adsense even if it shows there, should not be clicked by you, in violation of their TOS.

here's more: Google AdSense Program Policies

# No Google ad may be placed on any non-content-based pages.
# No Google ad or Google search box may be displayed on any domain parking websites, pop-ups, pop-unders, or in any email.

Dig through adsense support pages for more FAQs:
https://support.google.com/adsense/

Not my cpanel, but If (this is only an example) I offered website hosting, could I place adsense into my clients cpanels.

No Google ad or Google search box may be displayed on any domain parking websites, pop-ups, pop-unders, or in any email.

I believe in that policy they refer to emails as in, Here is an email generated from my systems, oh look adsense in the header or footer. I was refering to placing adsense in peoples email inboxes, (If for example I was offering free email hosting, I know I can't at Xisto, but this is only an example) sorta like gmail, although obvously not as good.

i suppose for your particular queries, they would not allow it. :) primarily because google will not be able to crawl those cpanel and email pages to be able to determine what kinds of ads to display. but for such very specific applications of adsense, i think it is better to consult it with them for a really implicit and straightforward answer. :(

well, I think it will not work in cpanel because Google bot will try to access the cpanel and it will be asked for the pwd and then it wont be able to access it.Secondly, you can certainly put it in the forums there are thousands and thousands of forums around which implement adsense. So you get to face no problem at all :)