xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arnz

Sportspeople (or Sportstars) And Privacy..

Depending on where ever in the world a particular sports star in, he/she is going to get scrutinised or torn by the media where ever he/she goes, or what he/she does.For example, in Australia.. There is Shane Warne, he is Australia's and likely worldwide's best spin bowler in cricket. He may not be the model sportsperson off the field, but I feel its gone too far to an extent where the media goes as far to butt into sportstars personal life and trying to squeeze as much money out of the parties as possible. Personally I give a crud what Warney might do off the cricket field...so he has played up on his wife before, it aint the first time a celebrity has done that and it wont be the last. They have since split up, and Simone (warne's ex-wife) and will be getting her fair share of the custody of their children, and the assets (ie estate) that she had once shared with warne.But the point.. Warne is a brilliant sportman while on the cricket field, and plays the game competitively. I dont know whether you may watch the cricket or even like it at all, but for those that watch him in a cricket match dont really give a crud about his off-field deeds while he's playing.. he's no different to a hollywood star when it comes to flirting, infidelity and so on.. This is just one of many sport stars in the world that may have had their private life exposed to the media.When a sportstar's personal life comes out in the open, why is there so much media attention about it? is it because of the lack of action in Hollywood, or just media trying to capitalise on a slow day?I say leave the sportstars alone, who cares what they do in their personal life. Just concentrate on their achievements, and not the private life (whether if its true or not)..Any thoughts?