xisto Community
codederek

Half-life 2 Episode 1

Is it really a good idea to make episodes... Sounds like another way to make money to me. "Half-Life 2: Episode One is the first of a series of stand-alone episodes based on HL2, the popular and acclaimed shooter epic. This episode takes place right after the events in HL2, and you and Alyx will flee from City 17, fighting against creatures who were previous blocked from enetering the city. The Citadel you assaulted in HL2 is tumbling into chaos, and this event will have catastrophic effects on the surrounding area, prompting your escape. Secondary characters Alyx and Dog will have a much more significant role in this follow-up."I've played episode 1 and its worth the money all except for the fact that its so short... But the episodes give the game programmers more time to build the maps for the game.

I've not played this yet, still deciding whether to get it. Obviously if people are really into it they'll buy the episodes but to be fair although it gives them time to build the maps its gonna cost us alot more in the long run, if they're all gonna cost ?20 each, it's obviously a way to make more money. :)