xisto Community
scab_dog

True Crime: Streets Of La 'the Movie' What do you think?

Oh, let?s get this straight; I'm not a huge fan of the game. I just play it for the sake, and i like busting crimes.I saw a poster in the game saying True Crimes: Streets of LA 'The Movie' fall 2007 in True Crimes New YorkTo find that poster, load or start a game (True Crime NY City, so this should be in the main office. Go out of the building using the main door, not the elevator. Go out, and walk right few blocks now you would be in the main area of Wall Street. Look around HIGH; you should see a poster saying That TRUE CRIM STREETS OF LA, THE MOVIE IS COMING OUT FALL 2007.As i said before I'm not a huge fan of the game, but I'm not saying it is a crap game, it is alright above standards. But yes, I'm looking forward to the movie. Wonder if they are going to base it on the game's storyline.

Well my opinion isn't all that good because I've never even finished the game, but I really doubt that it will have the same story line as the game. It would be repetitve. It might continue the storyline or it might be before the storyline.