xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sccrnlaxdude92

Sig Request

Size: 400x150 Theme: you pickRender: noRender Theme: noneColor: you pickText: "AStheNic" "You're getting weaker by the second"Other effects: you pickfor the "you picks" i kinda want someone to relate the renders and effects to asthenia. hope this isnt a big trouble.

hey i just finished it for you it looks wicked, i think, lol, oww yeah where are you using all these cna i see them in action???? cus i wana look where ur usin them, any ways here the latest installment in your range of kylelnsn sigs and banners!!

here:

Posted Image

any ways if u could pm me or tell me where ur using them that would be brill!!

hope you liek them

yeah thanks just got the pm and i gotta say thanks if u want u can put a llink on the iamges back to Xisto forums, and see if we cna get a few more members or somethign, but yeah thanks for the pm just recieved and i ahd a little look, nice job, i can see alot of improvement from the first sig i did for you to the one i did today, wow its quite amzing actually to look back on my work in such a way, anyways like i said im happy to help and make sigs for anyone!!!! just glad i could be of service and help you out a little bit, if you need anything or you need a hand then pm and ill see what i can do!!! any ways thanks for being a loyal customer and rember to maybe link back to Xisto or when i get my site link to my website!! yeha thanks though and agian if u know anyone who need a sig then give me a bell or ge them to contact me through Xisto and see what happens!! yeha i may start up a personalised sig site, but ill ahev to see if i get some time!!! any ways once again thanks and wear that signature with pride cus it rocks, ncie job mate and hope your are satisfied wiht your signatures!!