xisto Community
moldboy

What Forum Is It In

I love the quick links at the bottom of each site which tell you the most recent posts, ect. However I think it would be nice to know that forum they are posted in because I have a slow connection and it is a waist of my time when I see a topic that I can answer and it actualy a tutorial. Or even if the tutorials could be in a diffrent colour, have an icon or be labled with a [tutorial] in the link.Also on a related note there are several posts which can't be opened because they were colsed or in the case of a tutorial were not opened yet and they also waist my time to load, so it would be nice to see them removed from the list compleatly.

You are right, that will definitely make things better although not for me, but for other members. I think that this will make you search faster and for other people with slow internet connection, for topics and reply to them. Good suggestions!!

That is a good suggestion but it would though make the pages even longer to load because that is another query to run. Atleast that is what I think would happen but I'm not an expert. It would be nice to see though just in parentheses that is a tutorial or something so people would know but I don't think it is necessary for every post to have what forum it is in. I do like the idea of removing posts that are closed or considered spam or atleast make it text instead of a link so people know.

Or even if the tutorials could be in a diffrent colour, have an icon or be labled with a [tutorial] in the link.

Yes, a very good suggestion. Perhaps the answer is in color coding the text. That wouldn't slow down things any more than they already are. I am on a very sssssllllllooooowwww connection with a 6 year old puter. So, I can appreciate your situation. :)

Yes, a very good suggestion. Perhaps the answer is in color coding the text. That wouldn't slow down things any more than they already are. I am on a very sssssllllllooooowwww connection with a 6 year old puter. So, I can appreciate your situation. :)

Yes that is a pretty good idea. I think the color coding idea would be good just put a key at the bottom.