xisto Community
Mohammed

Hello Everyone

I'm new here, hope im welcome lol, this looks like a very good forum!!Didn't know where to post this so I thought this would be the best place!! :rolleyes:

haha tru, welcome to Xisto forums. im sure this site will become very handy to as it sure has to me. Besides anyone who is new to this forums is always welcome unless you like to SPAM!!! hah

hello!im shermaine and i just join Xisto yesterday.although i have been searching all about,i still couldnt find the place i can start my own topic.can anyone help me please?thanks:)

Hello Mohammed, I'm glad to meat you, you are one of the lucky ones to fall into this trap. But this one isn't a bad trap it's a good one. This site provides the best free web hosting on the planet with plenty of goodies in exchange of posting just a little bit in there awesome forum. So I'm sure you will love this site. Best wishesAnd rhapsody i think moderators will be able to help you out in anything even for you Mohammed.

Thanks you guys and gals for your warm welcome , really impressed to be in such a community !Regards,Mohammed

Hey! Welcome to Xisto!Xisto is a very good forum and Xisto offers excellent hosting without ads! This is a good place to introduce yourself considering its called introductions and its where others introduce themselfs. :)Well tell us some about yourself, don't be shy. :/ I'm Cory but you can call me Slay :( and I'm from Northern Minnesota.