xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dagoth Nereviar

Guild Wars Sig

Today I was bored, so I took some screenshots of my three Guild Wars characters. (I can't stick with just one character ;):rolleyes: )I then messed around and this is the outcome I got, tell me what you think (See Sig) :lol: PS: Is it too large? I'm not sure if there's size restrictions

Edited by Dagoth Nereviar (see edit history)

Ther no really size restrictions that are set in stone. But generally, 320x120-350x150 is best size for sig blocks in forums.but with you sig though make the text smaller since it covers most of the sig up. Also since this is a simple sig, monotone won't be so bad, make a rusty brown type color.@Simeonus sadly you go whip out a sig in 15-20 seconds with no real skill just a name a picture if you want and a background color. But if you going for look hours days weeks months years if you wanted to. But usually a ok beginner sig that follows i believe some guidlines like.-good brushing techniques like depth and color-good render blending so your render can blend in nicely.-hardest part text, most sigs that I have seen text kills them, no matter how good everything else is, text always gets someone.-simple 1 px black border and your done.of course then theirs filters, which would take longer to explain. Best bet is to read up on tutorials and stuff like that.

not a fan of large sigs, but make the text smaller and perhaps change the yellow grunge style border as it doesnt look right to me, exepriment with its color etc

Yeah, I thought the text would be too big, but I just got it from an image on google, and couldn't be bothered resizing :rolleyes:I'll do that later on tonight, and edit with the update