xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
saga

Rfonline Guild Sig - Sig027 HaliMAUs

i played this online game RF Online and I am a member of new guild.. anyway so i created this sig for the guild.. its not final though.. so i need comments so that i may change the sig to a much more representable sig =)

Posted Image

Very nice sig saga, my suggestions for improvement are:

Make the render a little larger, it has lost some of it's detail with it's small size

Some of the text is unreadable, make it a little larger. (Above the "RF onlie" text)

ok.. thanx.. actualy above the RF ONLINE letters are not letter =) they came with the tech brush ..waht size should i use? im not familiar with the proper sizes..

I agree the render is kind of small, in best case senarios if the render is large resize it to where it still big but you keep at least the top portion of it visable. Also after resizing it give it a bit of render blending to it help blend it into the background.brushing is not bad have some depth to it, but always could be better, ccould use some soft grunge brushes to blend some of the background in. I would drop the outerglow to the text, its usually a killer in sig designs, especially to a grunge background. Maybe lower the fill to the bar going across it to give it some transparency or work on the layer properties just a bit.Also on your border layer set it to colorburn to get rid of the white stroke.

Looks fine to me m8, just possibly make the render larger and blend it, text looks kool, background looks good maybe could have been worked on a bit more but otherwise its hot GJ :rolleyes: I like