xisto Community

Hi! My name is Chris, but you can call me GhostRider or just ghost for short. I will soon be a sophomore in high school and I have been programming since I was in first grade. I know many languages including Visual Basic, PHP, HTML, Assembly, and I am starting to teach myself some C. I'm here to design an awesome website and really enhance my web design skills.

Hi Ghost, Im Ryan, you'll find this forum is very good and MOST people are nice and welcome.I myslef ave been teaching myself HTML,PHP and a bit of Javascript since i was in year 5 so hope to see you posting around

Hello ghostrider Posted Image and welcome from one of the elders on the Trap 17 forum. You have come to the right place. There is loads to learn here. Everybody is very helpful, willing to share and friendly. Just follow the forum rules for your posts and you will get hosting really quick. :rolleyes: If you have a question or need help, use the search option to see if somebody has already asked about it before. Then if you don't find it there, post your question. Answers will fly in, believe me.