xisto Community

If these are sigs then I suggest you add your name to them. Or else someone will think that these are just some photos taken from a website resized and uploaded. Although these are great images. Nice WORK!!

Im not that good at text. Im getting better but I spend alot of time on my sigs, and I dont like when people rate my sigs, and give a poor review cuz they say the text sucks. In my opinion im not that bad if you look at my currents I have text on those, but when I post its like the only thing they look at is the text. I have been doing sigs for a long time, and some of my work has text some I don?t like to put any on. Out of the 3 posted for CnC I have text on 2.

Edited by Agentb (see edit history)

And who said that these sigs are bad me??? In fact i told you that these are great pics wich means that these are great sigs. No really, that's a fantastic job. What I said is only to put the text on. That's all.

Lol your are missing it, I am talking over all... not you. These are not the only sigs I posted b4, and this is not the only site. My comment was nothing but to tell you why I dont put text on some sigs. Thx 4 the CnC:)

Im not that good at text. Im getting better but I spend alot of time on my sigs, and I dont like when people rate my sigs, and give a poor review cuz they say the text sucks. In my opinion im not that bad if you look at my currents I have text on those, but when I post its like the only thing they look at is the text. I have been doing sigs for a long time, and some of my work has text some I don?t like to put any on. Out of the 3 posted for CnC I have text on 2.

Looking the sigs you have with text on them I would say there is not a lot wrong with your text. All that aside, if you think your text is not good, how do expect to improve if you don't keep trying? To improve at anything requires practice, not doing it will not improve things.

On to the sigs themselves.

#1 Looks good except for the black vertical lines, I think they overpower the render too much. The text could do with some work, perhaps have the drop shadow a little closer. 7/10

#2 Excellent image, great lighting and coloring. I like the text position, it just needs to be bigger so it can be read. 8/10

#3 I'm a little confused by this one, is it 2 or 3 renders in there. The glow effect is a little too strong for my liking, it overpowers the face of the left render. 7/10