xisto Community
Hadi

Mobile Phone Manufacturer

Most poupular manufaturer  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted Nokia because from the phones I've had through them or my other people I see that they last a long time. Especially those old ones.

Posted Image

Everytime I drop them or somebody drops them they usually don't break that easily. Depending on the way its drop too. Although Nokia may not have the most stylish phones in the market I like their durability and lasting time.

Suckiest phones I would probably say Motorola. They seem just to be good for functionality and aesthetics.

You left out Danger Inc. =] In my opinion, Danger hands down delivers the best in the market in their Hiptop/Sidekick devices. They provide all those handy features in a unique OS, with its unique services, and a unique affordable price.

I hope Nokia is the dominating brand in India.I am a freelance mobile application developer. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Any mobile java developer would appreciate Sony ericsson for its best developer support with its very detailed developer documentation.Nokia sucks the most in developer support and the Nokia java implementation is the most stupid j2me implementation ever possible.They have blocked lots of APIs without any reason at all.hats off to Sony Ericsson

Well, i have a K800i, i like it over the N73 which i almost chose (my brother's GF has it).

I dont like motorolla, their GUI's are horrible compared to SE's. The SE's media player/camera are fantabulous (yes, fantabulous).

Although their next lineup of handsets dont seem that great (K850i, W960i), their accessories are lovely though :P. I'm personally going to buy the K850i next though purely for the 5mp camera and price. Unless it isn't that great, which then i may consider a N95 when the price slips to about $650NZD (thats a long time away :P)

I haven't used Nokia a wholleee lot but i love their simple phones, i dont really like the design of some of their newer phones, those similar to N95/E65/6288 are nice looking but i've never really liked sliders a whole lot, txt/smsing on them without predictive is a bit annoying. I shal always love the candybar :P

i have always loved se phones! they are really easy to use in terms of navigation (ie it is really easy to find what it is you want to do/change), they have good visual appeal, and good featuresi currently have a w300i and i am very proud of my phone!unfortunately, the other day, i got probably the only bad thing about se phones - the white screen of death.this happens when you turn your phone off. when you turn in back on again (and this happens once in every million times, shows how lucky i am), all you get is a flashing, white screen. the phone is trying to fix itself up, however it fails. regardless of this, se are very well aware of this error, and have fixed it in their new phones. they also offer a free fix for those who encounter it. the wsod only applies to phones made around the end of 2006, such as mine.i refuse to buy any phone unless in is an se phone, in the walkman series and a flip/slider phone, preferably slider

I love the sony ericsson, the phones they are complete and beautiful. I like nokia too, because it always innovating with design and functions. But the favorite is the same sony! :PI have a K800 with 3.2mp cam, BT, infrared, MMS, Java, it is complete!!!

Edited by Fantinato (see edit history)