xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CaptainJerry

All Bow To Captain Jerry! Lets Beat Up the Noob

Hi everyone, Yup, another newbie, don't ya' just love 'em? LOLI'm Captain Jerry, not to be corn-fused with any other Captains that may be floating around here!I live in sunny (usually) Southern California (The O.C. Baby!) with my lovely bride of 8+ years, our two wonderful children, a boy-8, and a girl-6 (both going on 16 or so!) and we're all owned by two cats, a Russian Blue, 2+ years, and a Tabby, 7 months.I'm a former U.S. Marine (there's no such thing as an "Ex Marine" ~ Except for Lee Harvey Oswald! LOL) I served in the Air Wing at various bases around the U.S. and in Japan, from 1975 to 1988 (that seems like so long ago now.) I'm currently a Senior Computer Programmer for Kia Motors America in their Warranty Department. I code in RPG (Report Program Generator) on an I.B.M. midrange system, the iSeries (or i5, or AS/400, or whatever they are calling it this year!)I like Science Fiction (I'm a major Trekker) and computers, and doing things with my family, and I'm a fan of a very wide range of music, from Country to the nastiest Heavy Metal that you can imagine (Rammstein) ~ My favorite group is Linkin' Park...And that's it! Thanks for letting me be here!//Captain.Jerry/

Hey! Welcome to the forums Captain :rolleyes:.

I'm currently a Senior Computer Programmer for Kia Motors America in their Warranty Department. I code in RPG

Wow! you must be pretty good in programming to secure a job like that!

Anyways, enjoy your stay at Xisto and have fun :lol:

=Paul

Hey! Welcome to the forums Captain :rolleyes:.Wow! you must be pretty good in programming to secure a job like that!

Anyways, enjoy your stay at Xisto and have fun :lol:

=Paul

Thanks Paul,

I guess I'm just like any other programmer. Sometimes I think I'm the cat's meow, and just the best there is, and then I run into a little logic problem that takes me forever to solve, and I'm convinced that I'm dumb as a doornail ~ LOL ~ (??? Just how dumb ARE doornails anyway?)

//Captain.Jerry/

I like Science Fiction (I'm a major Trekker) and computers, and doing things with my family, and I'm a fan of a very wide range of music, from Country to the nastiest Heavy Metal that you can imagine (Rammstein) ~ My favorite group is Linkin' Park...

And that's it! Thanks for letting me be here!

//Captain.Jerry/

BLASPHEMY! Rammstein isn't the nastiest Heavy Metal! It's one of the best metal bands out there! >_< You make hulk angry! Ich Will Fuer Frie! lol

Hello Captain!I think this the second best Introduction, I've ever seen. I think it was "mich" who secured first position, sorry I dont remember much (:rolleyes: my memory is getting weak day by day). I would like to welcome you to the forums and I think you are already liking the forum and I am sure you'll enjoy your stay not only as a hosting site but as a poster too!Welcome again!

BLASPHEMY! Rammstein isn't the nastiest Heavy Metal! It's one of the best metal bands out there! >_< You make hulk angry! Ich Will Fuer Frie! lol

Ahhh, but you took the word "Nasty" to be a bad thing, when in fact I intended to reflect that they are the bomb! I have the video of Fuer Frie and was jazzed to see it at the beginning of the movie "The Fast and the Furious!" Just too cool...

I think this the second best Introduction, I've ever seen. I think it was "mich" who secured first position, sorry I dont remember much (;) my memory is getting weak day by day).

Wow Mayank, I am humbled by the possibility that you consider my intro in first position. I just hope that it doesn't go to my head :lol:. I will continue to try to add interesting content to the forum. :rolleyes: Thanks for the mention, even if your memory is weakening and it wasn't mine.