xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
imacul8

How Many Credits Does 1 Day Equal?

just wondering how many credits 1 day equals??HOSTING CREDITS : 13.21 DAYS. cause before i got hosted i had around 15 credits then it dropped to a few days so im guessing days doesnt just equal 1 credit... or does it??please fill me in thankyou :rolleyes:

When your hosting application is accepted your credits are reset and reduced to only a few. Now you are hosted, one credit will disappear each day as it says. This means that you can choose to leave the forum for 13 days before you have to post again if you want. Remember that your site will get suspended if your credits drop too low!

Please make sure that you search the forum using the search feature or refer to help before you ask these kind of questions. These questions have been answered hundred of times. Next, fault like this will result in warning.Query Solved. Topic closed!