xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
logophobia

The New Elder Scrolls has anyone seen it yet

Well, currently I really like bethesda cuz they are making a sequel (or a prequel?) to my favorite game ever = Fallout.Liked Morrowing but didn't play Tribunal or Bloodmoon. I just couldn't get myself to start morrowind from the beginning again and make a decent level character.

that's my point!!!i'm also one big fan of ElderScroll...did play Morrowind 3 time with 3 different races...then in Tribunal and my journey on Bloodmoon...in Bloodmoon i hold it for awhile rite in middle and switch Knight of Old Republic...now back to Bloodmoon because Oblivion is comin up soonnnnn...cant wait mahhhh........saw the ElderScroll 4 and all new graphics on Oblivion made me so excited!!! :) alperuzi << try Tribunal and Bloodmoon..they are great taste toooo..now i can say about Tribunal, it's also as tasteful as Morrowind...i try to play that dont let my character die in any single time up to Bloodmoon... :D anyway u guys have any ideas that Oblivion has any connection to Morrowind by means of storyline???????i still cant figure out yet! even i've read through their overview of Oblivion.. :D Dagoth UrHouse of Dagoth :D

I fell in love with the Elder Scrolls when Daggerfall came around. That game was one of the worst addictions i had faced til then. The programming sucked though... there were all sorts of nasty things the game did to my computers (2 of them).I was afraid to play Morrowind at first, but i finally broke down. I was pleased to learn it was fun, but not so dangerously soul-consuming as daggerfall.Badinfluence, i havent read anything on it either, but i know from the other games that Oblivion is the Realm the Deadras (the ES version of demons) come from, so i would assume it has something to do with them.

Badinfluence, i havent read anything on it either, but i know from the other games that Oblivion is the Realm the Deadras (the ES version of demons) come from, so i would assume it has something to do with them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Realm the Deadras" i cant get it...it's there any "url" to look out??? :( i also did try daggerfall but simply cant play already.....

I could never quite get into the Elder Scrolls games... though I really wanted to! Can anyone suggest a way for me to become more interested?

I know my Dad really likes them..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:( you should try to believe it!! i might say if u r kindda have lot of free times and u r really want to play the story base game, this it is!! some sort of realistic action, loggicalli and nice ideas...it was adault game thou...there r lot of tasks on the game....buttt it willl take timesssssszzzz...... :(