xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jibnet

Hosting Account Cpanel Add-on Limit

Hi, I have already upgraded to the default hosting but i have problem. Although i am really very happy with what i am provided with, but i have two domains instead of one. The one i have registered the account with is jibnet.net but i have another domain too. When i tried to add an Add-on Domain it said that i cant add any add-on domains since the number of add-on domains allowed for my account is 0. I request you to allow me to add just one add-on domain. I hope you would accept my request.Thanking YouJibNet

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Moving this topic to Hosted Members section.Your cPanel shows "unlimited" when it comes to Addon domain. Yet you cannot add another domain? I have made changes to your account so that it shows 9 instead of 0. See if that works.And you do not need to sign-off with your name in your post. We all can see who made the post. And use your signature feature found under your control panel.This topic is closed. If you are the topic starter and would like to continue this thread, please PM any moderator and request.