xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jibnet

Unofficial Project Igi Cheat Code

As we all know that there is no cheat code for IGI but somewhere i got this unofficial cheat.. Check it out

Make the enemy soldiers act like civilians: Find the "common/ai" folder in the game directory. Copy the guard.qvm, observer.qvm, rpg.qvm, gunner.qvm, patrol.qvm, radioguard.qvm and sniper.qvm files to a backup folder on your desktop. Make another folder on your desktop, then copy the civilian.qvm file there. Rename this file to one of the files listed above, then copy it back to the "ai" folder. Copy and rename the civilian file until each of the above files in the "ai" folder are replaced with the new .qvm file. Start the game and the enemies will behave like civilians. They will not shoot you, and will try to run away. However, tanks and cameras will still function the same way as before. If something goes wrong, copy the original files from your desktop backup directory back into the game directory.

Hey i was just surfing around and i found that to cheat IGI some guy has made a program called IGI trainer which can be used to cheat IGI for INVINCIBILITY or unlimited Ammo

the program is : IGI trainer
i dont have the download link.. try in google

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Use QUOTE tag when copying from another source http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

About the I.G.I. cheat trainerUnofficial Project Igi Cheat Code

I downloaded the cheat trainer for I.G.I. 1 which told me to activate hot keys (which I did. I pressed right shift 5 times) and then press one of the code (I.E. F9 to freeze health)(which I did). But apparently it took me out of the game and back to the desktop with a box that said something like; "You do not have the correct version" (I assume it meant "Not correct version of the game")(I do not know what version of the game I have, nore do I give a flying crap about it either. I just want to play the game with the cheat trainer active). And I apparently have Windows Vista though.

-reply by CARNAGE!

how to unlock all the missions?Unofficial Project Igi Cheat Code

you know uhh just in ther main menu  type ctrl , left shift and f9.

yeah all missions unlocked babe  

-reply by riyaz ahmed