xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sccrnlaxdude92

Banner Request

sry for requestin another art so soon. i want one to match with my new sig...

Size: 400x65

Theme: modern/smooth

Render: No

Render Theme: None

Color: anything that will match or look awesome with my sig:

Posted Image

Text: "??ho~Dp"

Other effects: solid, some shadowing, (make it look like a button that u can touch with all the shinyness)

hey i just finished your banner:

i know you said not to have any renders but i had to because it looked a little rubbish, i am working on another one without the renders for you as i type this(well not at the same tiem in the backround!) but ill upload that later, here is the first oen i hope you like it i tryed to match the colours as close as possible:

Posted Image

any good i will post the one without renders later!

okay here is the second one without renders, its a bit more modern and techy hope you like:

Posted Image

anythin else just pm me want me to change anythign just pm me! okay have fun with them, and if you put on a site tell me and i can have a look! cool have funwith them kyle

okay ive just done a thrid one now that uses renders and the techy theme, one of these must fit the bill, lol, u now have a few to choose from and enjoy them!

as i said before if u use them some where drop me a line so i can have a little look!

ok here it is:

Posted Image

omg they r AWESOME!!! TY SO MUCH KYLE. ur a natural at makin sigs! :rolleyes:. ty so much. they look great. i think i'll take the second one. that one is teh best! anyways, keep up with the good work!