xisto Community
keysmaker

The Future Of The Technology The possibles appplications of the technology in future

Well, you are probably using MSN, listening to music and surfing in Internet, but, stop; back in the early 20 century that was impossible, and today doing that tasks are realy simple and common.So if you think that this is over you are wrong.For me:Computers will reduce their size and increase the power, so people can have computers installed in their brains, also "desktop" computers will use sun light for working, also the components will be organic (alive) being possible for self growing.Transport wll be based on Internet, so you can scan a image of you and travel by packets of info to the destination.Also Internet will be aviable from anywhere in Earth and in the outer space.Now its your turn, tell me how can be the technology in the future, a really near one. :)

i heard that some new computers are going to be light based as light travels fastere thus getting faster speeds of like 300 ghz or something stupid like that, maybe just maybe this is possible and the technology is being researched by all the big companys, so that would be good and this would make some of the thigns you talked about possible! and that would be great, any wyas good luck with this thread and i hope it goes well nice job!

I dont know about the future, but right now, the computers are pretty small and advanced and hard to catch-up with! For example, I have a Watch Computer (PDA) that has the PalmOS in it... that's pretty hi-tech enough for me :rolleyes:But, I think in the future they'll have computers embedded in humans and its going to be pretty messed up!