xisto Community
Paul

Hello Everyone! Just found this section... didnt know it existed

Hi, I am Paul, a 15 year old, from Toronto, Canada (Moving to Austin, TX soon!). I am a part-time web designer and I work for about 1-2 hours a day on the computer. I have been doing some projects for some clients and my latest one is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Although its says I joined the forums around FEB, i only joined the forums to get some tech support from OpaQuE regarding Xisto - Web Hosting! I only started posting stuff yesterday.

You can also find me at my *new* site: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I really enjoy playing soccer, I DO NOT like music (although I can play two instruments - guitar and piano - because I was forced to). I barely listen to music and when I do I listen to the top-10 songs on Yahoo! Music.

I am not on these forums for free hosting, as I already have paid hosting. I'm just here because I like these forums :)

OH! I also have a cool PDA watch that has the PalmOS installed on it, so i write some programs for my Watch/PDA.

The only CMS I like is Joomla! because of its customizability and advanced features.

Yea.. I'm pretty random and usually sarcastic (mostly in real life, and not on forums because I might get banned!)

Regards,
Paul

Edited by Paul (see edit history)

Hey Paul,Awesome website - Indoxyl Designs :) Only thing is I noticed an error of spelling - or at least I thought it was an error (I think it was on the services page, exceptional probably spelt without a c or something, I'll look it up again), and the Google ads seem to be jutting out of their container boxes (on Opera, at least). Otherwise, cool work!A PDA watch with Palm OS sounds so like the sort of thing I'd want to own! *grin* That makes me wonder, do you frequent ThinkGeek? If you don't already, check out their stores, they've got stuff that may catch your fancy.I like Joomla too, but templating is a pain, especially if you use nothing more than vi. *sighs*See you around on the forums :)Cheers.

Thanks for the welcome mama_soap! I noticed you are from b"lore, I lived there a couple of year ago. That's a great place with great weather, great food and great people :rolleyes:. I kinda miss it now.

Thanks for the welcome mama_soap!
I noticed you are from b"lore, I lived there a couple of year ago. That's a great place with great weather, great food and great people :). I kinda miss it now.

Mm... sorry for taking aeons to reply... I am not very good at being prompt; sorry :(

Yes, Bangalore is a rather nice place to live in, although you will find that amusingly varied opinions about living in Bangalore. I happen to be in the outskirts of the city - very little pollution gets to you, and there is still some greenery. The weather is unpredictable and most people are, indeed, very nice and hospitable. I only dislike the roads, but they say a metro will be up and functional before 2010 - let's see ;)

I have grown to like Bangalore simply because the amount of time I've spent here - are you coming back anytime soon?

Hey Paul!Welcome to Xisto! My friend told me that this is a great site when it comes to free web hosting. So far, I must say that I am very impressed; the people here are very friendly and the features really are amazing! I hope that you, too, feel the same way about this wonderful site. I wish you the best of luck on your future site and hope to see you around on the forums!

Hey Paul you've come to the right spot. The Xisto community is really a great spot online with lots of professionals and as well as newbies. You are most welcome to Xisto Family. Hope you'd contribute more useful things from your experience.Also tell your friends about this community this will help this community to develop more and we the users will get more benefits.

Hello Paul Posted Image and welcome from an elder on the Trap 17 forum. Nice intro and site. I had trouble finding this forum as well. In fact when I first posted in the wrong forum, it was moved to this section for me by the mods. Everybody here is so helpful and friendly. Good Luck!