xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sccrnlaxdude92

Sig Request

i need a new sig if u guys dont mind...Size: 430 x 125Theme: GrungeRender: YesRender Theme: games-halo demoColor: dark green, black, little bit of whiteText: "Echo" "You have never seen anything like me"Other effects: misty, foggy-not too much

here you go hope you like it? i enjoyed making it any ways so!

Posted Image

have fun with it and i really hope you like it, credit donations excepted lol lol joke hope it as close to spec as possible and enjoy pm when you get it, and anyoen who wishes me to make them a sig i got to much tiemadn ill make you one just pm me!

tahnks it didnt take long either because i have an older version of photoshop 6.0 i cnat use the brushes that many people use so i just used some filter effects i ahve found out about and i thought it looked pretty damn good! even if i do say so my self! lol, toke wat about 15 to 20 minutes, chucked it together witha few renders i had and bingo there we go that looks fantastic i just hope the geezer appreciates it!, maybe lol, like i said earlyer if anyone wishes for a sig im happy to make one or banner just pm me and ill see what i can do, cheers and good luck with your brand new sig lol