xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MuTeD

New Graphics Site

Very Very nice site i give it a 9/10 Keep up the good work i like your theme i also like how you posted the rules on the front page! you might really get some where with your Fallen Designs Site :) Keep up the good work Man! and i know your site will be good!

meh i dont get it.. everyone here says great site and stuff but they dont signup and see what the site really got to show.. seems like ur just trying to get your posts up which isnt as important :-\

Well that link just brought me to what seemed like a forum, (which wasnt active or something like that) and that the skin was made by somone else.

For me it gets 5 at the moment,

but 2 for creativity considering he didnt make the skin theme. . . . .

Yes its a nice lookign site but he didnt make it. . .

Graphics and tutorials website = good....Especially when they help dumb people like me learn hard programns like...MS PAINT...lmao jokes...but good!!! My website use to eb about winnie the pooh....well hey not my fault I was 8...but god I wish I still had a copy of what I use to have...it'll crack you lot up.....

The fact that you made a website at the age of 8 means you are far advanced to me. We didn't even have internet released to the general public when I was 8.

The fact that you made a website at the age of 8 means you are far advanced to me. We didn't even have internet released to the general public when I was 8.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LMAO !!!

I bought my own first computer with my own money :( I wont say anymore after that because people will say that I am showing off...oh damn needa pee