xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AnGeL KiSS

Conceited Girls

So I was washing my hands in Science and then THAT GIRL (I'll call her A for right now) so A was sitting on the table where the fan was and was blocking the whole damn fan and I was all lookin at her like wtf get away yu know how fat you are you're already blocking the whole damn fan with your body! And then she had her shoes on my chair and im like wtf and I lightly pulled it and then shes all like get another chair and im like :mad: :K and then i sat on the table so then I sat on the table and stared out the window. (btw it was HUMID in the school felt like 120 degrees.) so then a while later my sci teacher told her to get off the fan and then she took MY chair and sat on it. she also turned the fan HER way, it was previously facing the middle of the room.AND that girl thinks shes a sexy & hot playboy.

She once said I'm JEALOUS of her because I have "none"

LMAO haha :x

I know. I never like girls that think they are "playboy" material. If it's true, I'd like to see them get a contract with playboy and see how far they would get in life, without being a prostitute and stripping in front of a camera to show off. That'll get her mad. :) And you could simply reply with the "none" comment by saying that you don't have as much fat as her; as you have previously stated, she is fat, right? That was my opinion as a friend.From a professional standpoint, I would say just leave her alone and let her be isolated between you and her. If she perpetually bothers you with tedious acts, you can take a few creative liberties yourself. But mostly, just ignore her, and if she really starts to bug you, ask an adult.

Edited by BordaForx (see edit history)

I know a ton of those girls at my school. What makes me forget about them is the fact that I know that one day she'll end up on some street corner and I'll be rolling in the dough. There's nothing much you can do about people like that now except to find some other friends to hang out with so you can diss her in private to relieve stress and stuff. Eventually she'll stop thinking so highly of herself when she realizes that all of YOUR friends have stopped being friends with her and she is all alone.

Thanks for the advice Sinari, the stuff with her it kind of calmed down now. I mean, we're not all in a grudge type anymore? But we don't like each other, though we BOTH fake it as if we like each other. lol.

concieted girls

Conceited Girls

I know there is a chunky girl in my school who is the leader of the popular pack...And how can I put this? oh yeah!! she is a B**CH! when I was walking through the door after gym she cleared her throat and said MOVE!

I'm like yea you need room you're like a building with feet!

P.S she isn't even pretty!!

-redfacedgirl

Hmmn... conceited girls, huh?I once rode a bus home and there was this cute girl I passed by as I got onto my seat. Being gay, of course, she didn't catch my attention :(Over here, riding a bus works like this: (just in case we're doing it differently :() First, you get on the bus, you pay the conductor and he/she hands you your tickets. It is imperative that you hold onto your tickets for the duration of the ride because ever and anon, an inspector boards the bus and, well, inspects if you have your ticket. If you do, good for you, you're a wondrous citizen. If not, you're gonna have to cough up cash again to buy you another set of tickets.Anyway, an inspector boarded the bus, it (the bus, not the inspector) rolled a bit and, on the next stop, the aforementioned girl attempted to disembark. The conductor politely asked to see her ticket. She said she's getting off. The conductor, in the chance th girl misheard, repeated that her tickets are needed. She said she has already paid and she's getting off. The conductor insisted and, this time, the girl blasted, "Do I look like a beggar to you? I can buy your )@mn3d bus and your f*c<!ng tickets anytime!" to which the stoic conductor replied, "That's good. May I see the proof of your purchase of the f*c<!ng tickets?""You want proof," seethed the girl, "I'll give you proof" and she stalked to the back of the bus, grabbed a ticket at random (Our buses have lousy trash disposal systems. Lazy passengers tend to "safeguard" their tickets by inserting it into a random crevice in the seat cushions, the windows, holes in walls or curtains, etc), returned with a hasty stride and would have slapped in right at the conductor's cheeks. Only, the conductor was prepared and caught her arm (Really, who thinks it's not clich??)The conductor pried the tickets from her hands and she bolted for the door, shouting obscenities and, here, even the conductor stooped down to her level; I believe they kept up a lively conversation between the two of them :( In any case, I heard the conductor murmur afterwards, "F*c<!ng tickets and they're not even valid!"Moral lesson here, methinks, is that beauty can get you only so far. I don't like conceited girls but for girls that know they're beautiful and use that to boss other people around, I feel only hatred. No, my being gay has nothing to do with it :)

Edited by salamangkero (see edit history)