xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kylelnsn

Where Can I Get Lots Of Renders? ///////

hey a peps thanks for the render and i need somemore, of all sorts of things, cna anyone point me in the direction of some free and brilliant renders? i need loads please and all are excepted for a persoanl collection, websites and downlaods alike i dont mind, so any one with some good site and things spill the beans and tell us allm, im sure you will help alot of people out, thanks guys and look foward to hearing the results, of thsiive treid to find some but all the ones i seem to get suck, and thats not good really, thanks guys and good luck on the great serach for fantastic renders, see ya guys

Well if you look a little closer you will notice alot of render topics in the resources section and also if you look at the pinned topic I made about render pack downloads you can get them there as well. But to make the process go a little quicker here is the link.

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/30950-saint-michael-official-render-package-forum-updates/

Also moving this topic to questions/queries forum.